- Adds a “Responsive Visibility” tab to the following element dialogs: text field, textarea, button, select, radio, checkbox, div, table, image, image button, flash, and form
- Localizations for English, Spanish, Italian, French, & Russian
- CKEditor version 4.4.7 or greater (http://ckeditor.com/
- The Forms plugin for CKEditor (normally installed by default)
- The front-end of your website must already be using the Bootstrap 3.X framework http://getbootstrap.com/ for more information
- Extract the downloaded repository
- Copy the **bootstrapVisibility** folder to your **”ckeditor/plugins/”** folder
- Open the **”ckeditor/config.js”** file in your favorite text editor
- Add **bootstrapVisibility** to **config.extraPlugins** and save your changes. If that line isn’t found, add it. EX:
config.extraPlugins = ‘bootstrapVisibility’;
Credits / Tribute
This plugin was developed and is maintained by the [https://totalwebservices.net/](Total Web Services team).
A big thanks goes out to the following people & organizations:
WebsiteRelevance.com – for supporting the development of the plugin.
CKEditor – For providing CKEditor so we could build this plugin for it.
http://getbootstrap.com/ – For providing the awesome Bootstrap framework for everyone to use.
Licensed under GPL Version 3.0. For additional details please see the LICENSE.md file.